Monday 16 April 2012

CJS CD Keys - Bought, Paid, and got the key. The real deal!

After being recommended the site by someone I looked into buying a BF3 PC key for a bargain price. Obviously, with all purchases from a new company you haven't come across before, I was hesitant to start with but noticed they were endorsed by a few big transaction companies (PayPal, Visa debit etc) which filled me with some confidence, once I ordered the key I was emailed instantly acknowledging my order and payment as well as a request for verification (They ask you to verify your name/address by scanning in a utility bill or similar for your first order)
Once I sent them my verification I was replied to within 10 minutes with a link for me to get a key and I can safely say the key worked!

So I will definitely consider using this service again, quick and easy with good email communication!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.