Friday 13 April 2012

CJS CD Keys - Scam or Not?

CJS CD Keys are a huge website offering digital downloads for all kinds of games.

You can read reviews about the company here:

http://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.cjs-cdkeys.com

I have had the pleasure to check out quite a few sites for cd key sales and I would have to say that CJS CD Keys has to be one of the best sites I had bought from. Not only did I get my game quickly, even though at first there were no cd keys left for the game I purchased, they quickly got back to me with my own copy. Takes dedication to their to customers to get back to them as quickly as they say they will. Overall I am pleased with their service and I will definitely be doing business with them again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.